Life can be really hard sometimes.
When we go through prolonged periods of stress and strain, our soul can begin to feel weary and disconnected from the outward life that we’re living.
If we continue to ignore the telltale signs that our energy is running out, it can cause us to have anxiety, mental health issues and depression. The best remedy of all for this is to know and align with our purpose.
If you’re not currently aligned with your purpose and your soul is feeling tired, you may start to notice physical symptoms rising up in your body, which can be hard to distinguish from adrenal fatigue or illness. Your soul could be trying to tell you that it’s time for rest, reflection and redirection – and it will tell you all of this through these warning signs ⚠️
- You can’t sleep at night and are having vivid dreams/nightmares. This means that during the day you fight a constant urge to rest, nap and sleep with little motivation to start the activities on your to-do list.
- Physical symptoms such as nausea, aches and pains, headaches, feeling faint and/or lethargic.
- When someone asks “what’s going on with you?”, you aren’t really sure how to respond. This confusion about how you feel only adds to the anxiety and can stop you from seeing the way out of your spiritual funk.
- You might feel detached, disorientated and a bit all over the place. This happens when your outside and inside are living different versions of your reality.
- Intense emotions may then rise up in an attempt to combat the confusion of what’s happening. You might find yourself crying for no apparent reason with intense emotional highs and lows.
- You may suffer panic attacks and/or symptoms of chronic anxiety such as palpitations, tension headaches, indigestion and sweats.
- Loneliness could become a familiar feeling, even when you’re with other people. By struggling to connect with yourself first, it can become difficult to connect with others. You might then find yourself questioning other people’s intentions because really you’re questioning yourself; sometimes it seems simpler and easier to look for answers on the outside rather than checking in with yourself.
- You find yourself acting like someone who is bitter/angry/resentful/jealous when usually your personality is the opposite.
- Your body feels generally weak and the usual physical activities you enjoyed no longer tempt you. Doing anything which requires physical exertion or hard work feels less appealing.
- You’re feeling nervous and unsure about what lies ahead. You may feel so drained and exhausted that you want to start your life again in search of a better future, without appreciating the full beauty of your life right now.
If this sounds like you then it’s time to prioritise your own spiritual wellbeing. Devote time to rest and do the activities which make your soul smile, whether it’s meditation, walks in nature, reading, cooking and candlelit bubble baths. Whatever fills up your cup is what you need at this time.
Try to rebalance your energy by redirecting negative thoughts and negative self-talk. Catch yourself when you find that you’re criticising yourself or talking down to others.
When you’re aligned with your purpose and what your soul really craves, not only can you manifest more easily – but you can create the difference that you’re here to make. When our soul sees that this isn’t happening, it will react in ways that force us to slow down and evaluate where we are, where we’re going, and what’s got us to this point. Only through this process of rest, reflection and redirection can we get back on track and align our life in such a way that our soul feels fulfilled.
Do what you love and live life on your own terms – not only to manifest more easily – but to avoid these symptoms of fatigue and make your soul smile!
It’s never too late to turn your life around.